Legacy & Tokens

hillerbees

Can the Devs please address the issue of tokens and legacy.

The Legacy System was rolled out with some fanfare at the time back when it was launched. The higher the rank the more perks you could attain....the ranks and perks dried up soon after.

Could we please have tokens of all sorts grouped to our legacy in some way?

At the moment I have 34 alts picking up Emperor tokens willy nilly all over the SWTOR universe on their travels. Do the developers expect that I'm going to go back to each one in turn to play whatever few tokens each one has? It would be much better if one character could be logged into to play all tokens collected.

I find it hard to understand why I should need to post this message - do the devs not understand the concepts which they have put in place?!

I'd love an official response to this - (playing since launch and yet to get a gold post to a question asked!!)

I support this 100%, I've emp tokens floating around...and I've no idea what chars they are on...lol. Would be nice if they were legacy collected :) I don't have as many toons here as some, (about 20 or so on SF) but I've seen people say they've 70+ on the one server, so unless they keep account, pen & paper, or spreadsheet, I can imagine the nightmare finding them all...lol

I am also in support of having all types of currencies in the game be legacy, especially event ones and endgame ones. While the tech fragments are legacy bound and while many events have legacy bound currency others don't, Pirate Incursion and Nightlife... I don't believe Swoop Racing has legacy currency either though someone please correct me if it is legacy bound. Edited by FlameYOL

Can we get more to Legacy than level 50?

I'm locked out of various conquest points awards because at level 50, i can gain no more Legacy levels....and the "legacy achievements" seem to amount to nothing now that I'm Legacy level 50 as well......

I am also in support of having all types of currencies in the game be legacy, especially event ones and endgame ones. While the tech fragments are legacy bound and while many events have legacy bound currency others don't, Pirate Incursion and Nightlife... I don't believe Swoop Racing has legacy currency either though someone please correct me if it is legacy bound.

Swoop is legacy, as should all event currencies, including Nightlife chips.

Can we get more to Legacy than level 50?

I'm locked out of various conquest points awards because at level 50, i can gain no more Legacy levels....and the "legacy achievements" seem to amount to nothing now that I'm Legacy level 50 as well......

Personally..and remeber this is just my opinion, I don't see the point of raising the legacy level unless they add more.

BUT what they do need, is that if you reach a point, where you should have gone up a legacy level, something should 'tick'. ie, legacy 50, when you should reach 51, something ticks, you get the CQ points, even though you legacy doesn'tgo past 50. Should be the same for rep, when at max rep, a 'tick' should happen and CQ points should be rewarded.