The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revamp the ToR version of Rey's outfit: {Pragmatic Masters's}: remove the junk on it

Revamp the ToR version of Rey's outfit: remove the junk on it, like the stupid, pointless looking shoulder pad and rings in the arm, and with sleeves that don't match and look downright terrible. {Who screens these?!) Also, that green stripe on the skirt (or whatever that thing hanging over the crotch is called) has to go, it just looks *blah - please match it to the rest of the piece. This set has so much potential, but it's currently just clogged with nonsense. It needs more simplicity, to look elegant like Rey's in TLJ/ RoS.

Pics:

https://www.google.com/search?q=swtor+cartel+items+2020+pragmatic+master%27s&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiD95zF8N7qAhURG6wKHf0ECuUQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=swtor+cartel+items+2020+pragmatic+master%27s&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CJqAFYh9sBYJjcAWgAcAB4AIABW4gB6guSAQIxOZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=HicXX4PwFpG2sAX9iaioDg&bih=1108&biw=1491#imgrc=SpChGVwuuH4O2M

Edited by Willjb

I'm still extremely mad that i bought a sleeveless set (as preview, cutscenes and character selection screen all showed the set without that ugly mummy sleeve) and now have that stupid ugly sleeve, which makes the set unusable now :mad:

Not going to spend CC on an outfit again now...

The one thing besides the silly sleeve i'd like to be changed is the green and white hanging part on the front of the torso part. It'd be better for it to stick to the character's legs like the Ambitious Warrior does instead of flowing through my character's body and be visible on the back :rolleyes:

Edited by Goreshaga

No, guys, please leave it alone because I like it the way it is.

(This kind of conflict is why they don't generally revise already-released CM stuff. They fix bugs, but they don't make "cosmetic" changes.)

^ Fine. Then, a variation of {Pragmatic Master's} set that doesn't have all that junk on it.

^ Fine. Then, a variation of {Pragmatic Master's} set that doesn't have all that junk on it.

That's fine. But as I said, they do have a policy of only rarely changing released CM Items, and almost always because of bugs (which was why the sleeve changed in this set - it wasn't consistent in look between various ways of seeing it).

(which was why the sleeve changed in this set - it wasn't consistent in look between various ways of seeing it).

Which is silly.

Considering the preview showed no sleeve for 2 month as the set was added 04.21.2020 and was changed 06.24.2020 (and i guess i'm not the only one who buy their outfits based on what the preview shows on my characters as that's the only way to know how it looks like on them before buying them), they should've added a second chest without the sleeve or made the sleeve a part of the wrist instead of the chest (that way if you don't like the sleeve you have a workaround to still use the set without seeing that awful sleeve), as in the meantime, there were people who bought the set based on what the preview showed aka, no sleeve and said so on these forums before the set was changed...

They didn't change the dark greenish black hair colour because people may have bought it that way and they added a real black afterwards, why couldn't they do the same for this set ? Especially since an outfit is far more expensive than changing a hair colour.

So that's 1440 CC + the unlock cost wasted on a now useless set as i find that sleeve hideous and would never have bought the set if the preview showed that sleeve, coupled to the fact that the front part clips through my characters body, that make the chest piece completely unusable...

Well i've learned my lesson, i'm not spending any more CC on an outfit ever again, at least that way if they change it, i'll not waste my money on something i'm not going to use anymore...

Edited by Goreshaga

They also have a policy of not directly copying stuff from the movies. Mostly it's a limitation of the licensing agreement.

I know there are some items such as the cross-guard lightsaber and bowcaster weapons that appear to come from the movies, but I think SW lore suggests that these weapons already existed.

But on the other hand, the license is why Bowdaar doesn't use a bowcaster like Chewbaca - it would be too close.