Lore Question

Jeanmckn

I'm trying to backtrack some lore on the classes in SWTOR, and I come to you, the forums for help because my memoryu and google skills are sub-par.

In one of the Jedi classes I believe, you are introduced to a group of Jedi working with special forces who follow an "additional line" of the jedi code. I cannot remember A) If it's the Knight or Consular, and B) What their name was.

Please help, you are my only hope! I believe it's around Corellia?

The group is called the Sixth Line (because the additional line makes six), and *all* classes, both Republic and Imperial, encounter them on Ziost during Rise of the Emperor.

There are also the Green Jedi that, I believe, most classes encounter at least some of during the class stories and/or the relevant <Story Arc> missions on Corellia, and Tau Idair mentions them (dismissively) to all Pub classes during the Jedi Under Siege story on Ossus.

EDIT: and they were working with the SIS rather than with special forces, specifically directly for Theron Shan.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

I'm actually glad you made this post so I can go read up on them, I wanted to for a while now just kept getting sidetracked. Was intrigued by these mysterious Jedi that have their own code, Theron is like I got some pocket Jedi that don't follow the rules of real Jedi, and then they get themselves in too deep.