The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mirialan Progression Tattoos

In Mirialan culture, facial tattoos are progression-based. You start out with basic ones, then as you achieve things or advance in rank, you add more. Could we please get at least 4 designs that start out with the basic tattoo, then have at least 2 or 3 more before getting to the final design? I'd love to have my Jedi Padawan start out with the basic, then when he becomes a Knight, add the next part, a Master, add the next part, ect. There are tattoo options that are basic looking and tattoos that are intricate, but they don't match up in design.

In Mirialan culture, facial tattoos are progression-based. You start out with basic ones, then as you achieve things or advance in rank, you add more. Could we please get at least 4 designs that start out with the basic tattoo, then have at least 2 or 3 more before getting to the final design? I'd love to have my Jedi Padawan start out with the basic, then when he becomes a Knight, add the next part, a Master, add the next part, ect. There are tattoo options that are basic looking and tattoos that are intricate, but they don't match up in design.

I like the idea but I don't see it having good results.