Can't Play The Game

DarrthXanadu

Ok, so look. I've been having this issue since yesterday. I can't play my characters at all. It longs on and says I'm in quick play mode while they game finishes installing, but the thing is, the games already installed. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I've tried deleting the bit raider thing, I've tried killing bit raider, I've tried restarting my computer. I've tried every single fix on this site imagineable and I'm still not able to play. So what the hell is going on with your login thing?

Ok, so look. I've been having this issue since yesterday. I can't play my characters at all. It longs on and says I'm in quick play mode while they game finishes installing, but the thing is, the games already installed. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I've tried deleting the bit raider thing, I've tried killing bit raider, I've tried restarting my computer. I've tried every single fix on this site imagineable and I'm still not able to play. So what the hell is going on with your login thing?

Me to, there are a lot of us.. And they DO NOT CARE. So if you sub or pay for stuff remember that.

I just wanted to play this before I go to work, and instead I'm locked out of my characters for almost 2 days now. How long does it take to find a fix for this? My games as installed as it'll ever be and I don't intend to uninstall a 3rd time to try that again when it won't work