The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Appearance Customization Options: New Twi'lek Headbands

The selection of headbands we currently have for the Twi'leks are nice (especially the tiara-like one) but the amount is limited. It would be absolutely fantastic to have a selection of new headbands for female Twi'leks to choose from in the character designer.

I'd especially want Sith/Jedi-inspired headbands that would suit our Sith and Jedi Twi'leks. That way we would be able to personalize our toons more to fit the concept of a Jedi or Sith.

So yeah, please consider giving us more Twi'lek headbands as new appearance customization options! Not just one new option, though, but please give us a bunch of them so we can have a larger, more diverse selection of Twi'lek headbands.

Edited by Ylliarus

Agreed.

And i'd love one that would look like Anri's goggles for my Twi'lek smuggler, she'd look great with something like that.

I'm actually surprised that we haven't seen one yet shortly after the release of Onslaught. You'd guess it would be a highly sought after customization option, especiallt for non-FU Twi'lek characters.

I'm actually surprised that we haven't seen one yet shortly after the release of Onslaught. You'd guess it would be a highly sought after customization option, especiallt for non-FU Twi'lek characters.

Yeah, i'm suprised too.

Anri's armor + goggles would've been a nice CM addition as imperial trooper armors are not really represented on the CM, and the only sets similar to imperial troopers are pretty uglly and/or don't dye well, and even the Makeb reputation one doesn't dye properly.

So having an actual imperial trooper set would've been nice, and her goggles would be perfect for NFU Twi'leks.

Yeah, i'm suprised too.

Anri's armor + goggles would've been a nice CM addition as imperial trooper armors are not really represented on the CM, and the only sets similar to imperial troopers are pretty uglly and/or don't dye well, and even the Makeb reputation one doesn't dye properly.

So having an actual imperial trooper set would've been nice, and her goggles would be perfect for NFU Twi'leks.

I do have the Collector's Edition, so I have access to that armor set from the CE Vendor. However, there's only a handful of players who have access to it and I think it is high time that people who no longer can get their hands on the Collector's Edition bundle should get an accessible version. Major Anri's armor set on the CM would be an excellent way to go about it.

Albeit I do admit that I would prefer Anri's goggles as an appearance customization option in character designer, especially seeing how the Twi'lek haven't had a single new customization option since launch. The goggles could be part of a Twi'lek headbands pack that includes other new headbands as well :)

I do have the Collector's Edition, so I have access to that armor set from the CE Vendor. However, there's only a handful of players who have access to it and I think it is high time that people who no longer can get their hands on the Collector's Edition bundle should get an accessible version. Major Anri's armor set on the CM would be an excellent way to go about it.

Albeit I do admit that I would prefer Anri's goggles as an appearance customization option in character designer, especially seeing how the Twi'lek haven't had a single new customization option since launch. The goggles could be part of a Twi'lek headbands pack that includes other new headbands as well :)

It don't have the collector's Edition, so for my imperial trooper character (well he's a sniper IA, that i HC as an imperial trooper), i had to go with the Makeb armor, but the fact the majority of the set stays white no matter what dye is applyed is slightly annoying.

I'll try to get the Tempest Warden set as it's the closet to what i want but it's still not exactly what i'd like and it's not cheap, so Anri's set would be perfect.

As for her goggles, as part of that set or as a customization option, i'd be fine with any option as long as i can use these goggles on my smuggler

Edited by Goreshaga

It don't have the collector's Edition, so for my imperial trooper character (well he's a sniper IA, that i HC as an imperial trooper), i had to go with the Makeb armor, but the fact the majority of the set stays white no matter what dye is applyed is slightly annoying.

I'll try to get the Tempest Warden set as it's the closet to what i want but it's still not exactly what i'd like and it's not cheap, so Anri's set would be perfect.

As for her goggles, as part of that set or as a customization option, i'd be fine with any option as long as i can use these goggles on my smuggler

I really think it's time the Imperial Trooper armor set came to the Cartel Market. Not as a fake reskin, but just like in the Collector's Edition vendor. It has been long enough since it was an exclusive reward. A Major Anri armor set would be a welcome sight, I'd wager!

I wanted to give a few examples as to how new headbands for the Twi'lek could look like:

- A Sith-inspired headband

- Another Sith-themed headband

- A Jedi-themed headband

- Another Jedi-like headband

- A more neutral headband that would fit all classes

- And of course, Mission Vao's headband! Also would fit all classes

A pack of new headbands like these would a very welcome sight, especially since the Twi'lek have had no new customization options since launch.

Edited by Ylliarus

What other types of headbands would people want to see for the Twi'lek? As has been suggested before, I am sure Anri's goggles would be a welcome sight. But are there any other headband designs people would want to see become a new appearance customization option for the Twi'lek?