Reputation bar not going up

qxkloruty

Dear whoever it may concern

I have been doing space missions on my smuggler for a few days now and every time i get a small scrap item from completing a space mission the fleet reputation bar just stays at the same number and does not go up. Maybe its just a republic issue or maybe its only a problem for me but i would like it if someone could tell me if they could do something about it. I've already reported this via the bug command in game but i wanted to leave a forum message just in case someone didn't see it.

Edited by qxkloruty

Been bugged since they made it automatically consumed. You have to leave space combat via ESC rather than clicking the mission complete button, and once out of space combat then click the accept for the rep to count.

Been bugged since they made it automatically consumed. You have to leave space combat via ESC rather than clicking the mission complete button, and once out of space combat then click the accept for the rep to count.

Oh thank you! It's not ideal but at least there's a workaround.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.