Did not receive Zonian Monkey-Lizard in my mail

iLLadder

Hello,

i purchased 14,500 Cartel Coins Card from Amazon EU.

Redemption from swtor.com was successful and i received 14,500 Cartel Coins immediately.

BUT, i did not receive the exclusive Amazon EU-only Zonian Monkey-Lizard in my mail.

I have submitted an in-game ticket to no avail with swtor's customer service agent closing the ticket and directing me to Amazon's customer service.

Amazon's reply was; since i managed to redeem the cartel coins successfully, their Code worked and they have No control on whether i will receive an in-game mail with a pet.

Swtor.com > help.ea.com > Can't find the answer you are looking for? > Submit a ticket in-game (Subscribers only)

I submitted another in-game ticket with updates from Amazon EU's customer service.

I'm think i'm going to be stuck in a loop.

Can any kind soul help me?

No..i closed the game to redeem the code.

What happens if someone keys in the code when they are still in the game?

Nothing much until you log out (back to the desktop) and log in to the launcher again, at which point you will normally get the items in question.

https://swtor.gamerush.gg/de/galleries/pets#monkey-lizard shows this one as "Discontinued", and a complaint in a thread from 2014 (when it was launched) also notes that it is a US-only offer. What I don't know is whether "Discontinued" means just that they will no longer generate new keys for it on the one hand, or that they *also* won't award the pet for old keys from way back when.

From this EA - Star Wars: The Old Republic FAQ link

https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-free-to-play-faqs/

Section "What are Cartel Coins Cards?"

It lists all their retail partners and the exclusive pets they carry.

I have purchased all 3 different Cartel Coins Card from Amazon US and received all 3 exclusive pets.

Juvenile Irradiated Rancor is Amazon US' 14,500 Cartel Coins Card exclusive in-game pet.

Zonian Monkey-Lizard (14,500 Cartel Coins) is from Amazon EU.

I went through a lot of trouble buying it.

Hello,

i purchased 14,500 Cartel Coins Card from Amazon EU.

Redemption from swtor.com was successful and i received 14,500 Cartel Coins immediately.

BUT, i did not receive the exclusive Amazon EU-only Zonian Monkey-Lizard in my mail.

I have submitted an in-game ticket to no avail with swtor's customer service agent closing the ticket and directing me to Amazon's customer service.

Amazon's reply was; since i managed to redeem the cartel coins successfully, their Code worked and they have No control on whether i will receive an in-game mail with a pet.

Swtor.com > help.ea.com > Can't find the answer you are looking for? > Submit a ticket in-game (Subscribers only)

I submitted another in-game ticket with updates from Amazon EU's customer service.

I'm think i'm going to be stuck in a loop.

Can any kind soul help me?

^the monkey-lizard has been gone as a promotion for like 5 years now... the current one is a rancor.

From this EA - Star Wars: The Old Republic FAQ link

https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-free-to-play-faqs/

Section "What are Cartel Coins Cards?"

It lists all their retail partners and the exclusive pets they carry.

I have purchased all 3 different Cartel Coins Card from Amazon US and received all 3 exclusive pets.

Juvenile Irradiated Rancor is Amazon US' 14,500 Cartel Coins Card exclusive in-game pet.

Zonian Monkey-Lizard (14,500 Cartel Coins) is from Amazon EU.

I went through a lot of trouble buying it.

That page doesn't seem to be accurate.

However the UK and French listings still claim to give a Monkey Lizard in their description, so you may be able to convince Customer Service eventually if you bought one of those (the German listing is correct).

Logged in today to find a cute little Zonian Monkey-Lizard jumping out of my mail.

:jawa_eek:

To ...

Narendra, Intergalactic Awesome Customer Service Legend

Words cannot express my gratitude and thanks for going above and beyond for my bounty on Zonian Monkey-Lizard.

Thank you so much.

I'll buy you a few rounds if we ever meet in the cantina.

May the Force be with you.