Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Leveling the class story and Conquest Points

Dragondog

I've been playing this game off and on since day 1. I've completed all class stories. I have characters of all races and both genders. I have light side characters and I have dark side characters. But shortly before the start of double XP I noted that all my dark side characters were on the Empire side. So I decided to create a Dark Jedi.

And as the Jedi Consular class story is one of my favorites, I decided to level doing only class quests. And I did that until Corellia. Then I did most of Oricon, the three FPs leading up to Rishi, and Rishi up till and including the short class mission. And getting to level 75 doing only class content was my plan and I succeeded in doing that, as much as that is possible.

What I had not expected was that doing so earned me more than 390,000 Conquest Points!

This week I have seen some get much more than that, but I have never gotten that much and never seen anyone get that much on one character before either.

So. If you want a reason to play the class stories again. Now is the time. Double XP. Loads of Conquest Points. It's awesome.

You get so many because of all the "adapted to lowbies" objectives that we have now. Silly things like "take a taxi", "gain a level", "gain five levels", "complete a mission on <name of planet>", and so on.

And you also get them for each mission you finish, *and* for other sources of XP like killing foes.

And yes, it adds up, way up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.