The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Chiss Titles: Aristocra and Syndic

Ylliarus

I would like to suggest a few new titles for the Cartel Market and Cartel Packs, namely the titles Aristocra and Syndic. As it stands we have no Chiss titles ingame while I imagine there are quite a few people RPing members of the Chiss Ascendancy. Having titles such as Aristocra and Syndic to display next to our character names would be quite neat for immersion :)

I would like to suggest a few new titles for the Cartel Market and Cartel Packs, namely the titles Aristocra and Syndic. As it stands we have no Chiss titles ingame while I imagine there are quite a few people RPing members of the Chiss Ascendancy. Having titles such as Aristocra and Syndic to display next to our character names would be quite neat for immersion :)

I'd like to see this too, I've a few chiss chars that would like this title.

It would fit a little less with non-Chiss characters, but if I am not mistaken then the title "Syndic" was also used outside of the Chiss Ascendancy.

Regardless, it would be nice to give our toons those two titles. We have titles like Archon, Constable, Seneschal etc. so why not Aristocra and Syndic? :)

Edited by Ylliarus

• 1 month later...
It would be a great addition for those who RP Chiss!

+1 for this, we could use some new titles, we've pages of mounts, armors, emotes, etc. But very little in the way of titles.

I saw a thread about more titles somewhere else, people looking for doctor, and a couple of others.

+1 for this, we could use some new titles, we've pages of mounts, armors, emotes, etc. But very little in the way of titles.

I saw a thread about more titles somewhere else, people looking for doctor, and a couple of others.

All of those sound good! I wouldn't mind other titles as well, such as noble titles. Duke, Duchess, Count, Countess, Vizier, Prince, Princess etc etc.