calling all rakghouls help

Warrtitann

so im told during the mission calling rakghouls you find out what frequency they can hear at. as that's the only resource i can find on their hearing im trying to find the mission. (i want to know for a roleplay thing i doing) but i cant find it. the mission is calling all rakghould and is given by Sergent Skolin. i followed a youtube video to the guy but none of the mission the person was getting i could pick up. none of the people they ere talking to could be talked to by myself. can anyone help me figure out how to start this quest chain or just tell me what frequency rakghouls can hear at please?

Ypu will need to have "Show Exploration Missions" checked in order to talk to him. It's on the bottom left of the map, just above the little galaxy map.

He doesn't actually state a frequency during the mission, only that the Wylenn-brand acoustic beacons are like music to the rakghouls. You might want to also do the mission given by Dr Wylenn herself. She's on Taris, in the Derelict Swoop Tracks in the Tularan Marsh, at 1238, 399.