Ideas for Armors,Weapons, and other things.

goldennuke

Hey guys,

Im doing this post because I think there are a lots of things that could be in the game.

A lots of stuff are in there already but:

1. They need a rework.

2. They are not in the game yet.

So lets start it, I hope I gain support from you all and Bioware will consider these things for further updates.

ARMORS:

LIGHTSABER HILTS:

CHANGEABLE LIGHTSABER SOUND EFFECTS:

I think I am not the only one who bought a good looking hilt and after the saber ignition I was let down.

A lots of cartel market sabers have bad switch on/off and hit/hum sounds. I think it would be a good idea to give every lightsaber hilt a new slot where you could put "tunings" which would change its font. You could buy these tuning from cartel market and earn some of them from events, or you could also craft the classic ones.

Here are some of these effects:

• Classic Jedi -

• Jedi Chosen One -

Jedi Warrior -

• Luke ROTJ -

THIS IS MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE FOR A JEDI.
  • Classic Sith -

Its already in game which the E-1 Imperial Lightsaber uses.
  • Sith -

• Sith 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bord-573NWY
  • Sith 3 -

• Actual unstable saber sound -

As you can see someone already edited how this unique saber should sound.
    Now just listen to it, and image it in the game lol.
    Also every other in game saber font would be available for tunnings as well.

MORE DYES AND DYE MODULES IN COLLECTIONS:

I know this is almost impossible but I hope some day we will get an option to get dyes in the collection.

I would gladly pay 1000cc for a Black-Black dye unlock.

Also we need more dye modules like:

Black-Cyan <-> Cyan-Black

Black-Gold <-> Gold-Black

Black-Silver <-> Silver-Black etc.

And every dye module should have a separate colour module. I mean for example Gold should be available for Primary and Secondary dye too.

Thats all I think of at the moment, if you have any more ideas feel free to comment it below.

Also the goal is to get as many supporters for this as possible to get Biowares attention for this tread.:cool:

Edited by goldennuke

CHANGEABLE LIGHTSABER SOUND EFFECTS:

More generally, Changeable *Weapon* Sound Effects. Lots of Assault Cannons, especially some of the more recent and nice-looking ones, sound like you're shooting the enemy with a wet noodle, and I'd love to be able to make them sound more like my HBG is something like a cross between a heavy machine gun and a light autocannon.

MORE DYES AND DYE MODULES IN COLLECTIONS:

I know this is almost impossible but I hope some day we will get an option to get dyes in the collection.

It's not, I suspect, that it is anywhere close to impossible from a *technical* point of view, but rather that collectionable dye modules are a source of revenue for BioWare.

It's not, I suspect, that it is anywhere close to impossible from a *technical* point of view, but rather that collectionable dye modules are a source of revenue for BioWare.

It's almost certainly this. Dyes sell.

Edit:

I also want to add on that simply suggesting BioWare should copy other artist's work and concept art is probably not a great precedent.

Edited by jedimasterjac