Not getting reputation for space missions

Sangrar

So recently I finally got my player ship geared enough to try to heroic space missions available from my bridge, because I finally want to get my reputation up and unlock the "Hyperspace legend" title. It took a lot of effort but I finally was able to beat some of these missions.

Problem is, I've done 3 now and neither the trophies or reputation are showing up anywhere. It will say I claimed them when I look back over chat, but nothing shows up anywhere. I check my reputation counter and not a single point has been added. I check my inventory and the trophies, "lost crates", are not in there either.

In the last match though I saw "target invalid" in red letters come up the second I claimed them before the loading screen came up to take me back to my ship's bridge. I'm guessing that has something to do with it? That somehow the reputation is consumed while still in space which then doesn't register on the character?

Either way, either I'm missing something or there's an actual bug preventing me from getting what I supposedly earned.