Armorings and amplifers question

sebakonkol

What`s the best way to farm armorings, hilts and barrels right now?

Spoils of War vendor sells random ones, FPS drops are random as well

other question is, what is best way to roll amps without wasting too much money and mods?

I roll each mod 22 times (last roll is 50k), then swap to next one if not rolled golden one I wanted

it costs around 600k to roll it

But it requires a lot of armorings, way more than I have.

For farming armorings, stealth spam reaper or hammer station for non stealth.

For amplifiers, your strategy is what I did too. Still managed to spend 15 mill on amplifiers for 2 sets, and they're still not "BiS". I accepted purple or gold armor pen for both of the sets I've bothered with, assuming the accumulation is linear (i.e. add all the gains together from each amp = total amount), I'm off the potential max by less than 2%. I cant be bothered to throw more credits at it for less than 2%.

Edited by KendraP

Random (all selections to get the extra box) VM / MM FP's on repeat for farming... melt the stuff you don't use instenad of vendoring it for the extra TF and burn spare TF at the gamble vendor.

otherwise, if it's the righ stat item, set a roll limit and stick to it. I roll up to the 40k bracket (total of ~.5mil) for items that are worth keeping, an take whatever gold amp will work for any of my toons, even if it's not the one I'm on. if it doesn't gold, I toss it.

What`s the best way to farm armorings, hilts and barrels right now?

Spoils of War vendor sells random ones, FPS drops are random as well

other question is, what is best way to roll amps without wasting too much money and mods?

I roll each mod 22 times (last roll is 50k), then swap to next one if not rolled golden one I wanted

it costs around 600k to roll it

But it requires a lot of armorings, way more than I have.

It depends a bit upon how much of a hurry you're in and how much you want to spend.

What I do, is I only re-roll the amps on my base shells, and then I'm happy with "purple" level.

For anything other than the shells, (armorings, mods, implants, etc) I sift through the pieces I get through drops and rewards, to find useful "purple" or "gold" level amps that I can use**. I don't re-roll the amps on that stuff.

** These can be either individual components, or mods ripped out of armor pieces or weapons.

Edited by JediQuaker