Either Single Player Space Combat missions should get touched up or deleted.

Kasuaner

This part of the game's content has been catching dust ever since the RotHC expansion came out. That's years old. Ship items were never upgraded, we never got the option for different ships that can be changed after KotFE and KotET, missions are still there for literally no reason other than to be an achievement grind, a very frustrating grind ontop of it. Some lvl 7 missions are actually undoable even with fully equipped Ship and highly advanced player skill because defined and set pathing absolutely sucks and forces you into collisions so you have to play Mr. Damage Control.

The way I see it, it can only be upgraded by turning all missions fully Open World. Let us steer our ships the same way we do in Galactic Starfighter, increase the number of objectives, expand the mission by adding traps, surprise reinforcements or traitors on your own side. This would also allow us to fly different types of ships, and maybe one day even our own Flagg ship which can be steered by a high number of crew members so it will make you try to expand on Odessen much more.

The other option is to just delete all traces of this game mode from achievements, the trade guy on both fleets and all missions. This is the single most untouched piece of content in the game, it's gotten so rusty that the only options are a full on dedicated patch or deletion, damage control isn't possible anymore.

I personally would love to see an overhaul. I didn't get too much into it, not out of lack of interest, but simply due to it being poor design. "Open world" space would have been a much better design, and more interesting, and I would play it if they actually gave it an overhaul.