The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

2nd "Tau Idair" Set - Full Cloak On Top, With Optional No Cloak Chest As Well

arunav

The armor set for Tau Idair is one of the nicest, most detailed available for Jedi characters who prefer an armored look. It's a great update from the launch-era armored sets, which still look good but can't match what is made for the CM these days.

Many players, though, wish it had a full cloak on top (instead of half of one), preferably with the hood down.

I thought it might be possible to release a follow-up armor with a full cloak on top of Tau's armor, instead of the half one that is seen. Since we've also seen some sets now come with 2 chests (one with an effect, one without), perhaps it could also come with a chest that lacks any cloak, leaving only the armor. Another idea for a re-skin is the armored part with a cape instead.

There are generally more nice sets made for Sith (understandable if that's what sells better), and it would be really appreciated if this could be considered. For some players, Tau's look is just a bit off because it includes only half a cloak. I've heard many Obi-Wan jokes saying, "Well, we still have half a cloak."

It works for her character, but not necessarily for the general player. This would also let players not look exactly like Tau.

Please make it happen! I'm sure there are plenty of players who would gladly pay for a a fully cloaked, alternate version.

Edited by arunav