How to activate onslaught campaign

TheeGhostt

I have finished all campaigns related to the Ethernal throne and as a subscriber I have expected continue with Onslaught, but after defeading Valkorian and sieze Ethernal throne, there was only speach and after that no mission proposal.

Should I somewhere activate the Onslaught or did I miss something?

I have finished all campaigns related to the Ethernal throne and as a subscriber I have expected continue with Onslaught, but after defeading Valkorian and sieze Ethernal throne, there was only speach and after that no mission proposal.

Should I somewhere activate the Onslaught or did I miss something?

You missed two chunks of story that lie between Knights of the Eternal Throne and Onslaught.

The sequence is:

* Blah blah that happens earlier.

* Knights of the Fallen Empire

* Knights of the Eternal Throne

* Fractured Alliances (War on Iokath, Crisis on Umbara, A Traitor Among The Chiss, Nathema Conspiracy)

* Jedi Under Siege (aka "Ossus" because it happens mostly there) and Hearts and Minds

* Onslaught.

In addition, there's no way to skip directly to Onslaught anyway, although you can skip Fractured Alliances.

So you *should* have a mission to start Fractured Alliances, either really in your mission log or on your ship's mission console, and you should *also* have a mission to launch Inflection Point on your ship's mission console.

To skip over Fractured Alliances and start Jedi Under Siege, take the Inflection Point mission. You will miss out on a few things by doing so:

* Some background about why the Alliance is in the state it's in at the beginning of Jedi Under Siege.

* An opportunity, if you are in a romance with either Lana or Theron, to ask them a very important question at the end of Nathema Consipiracy.