The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can we please stop with the "JUST WAIT! ITS COMING"

IMPERVIOUSCLAN

Seriously when i played beta, all the same problems they had that i was concerned about WERE NOT FIXED, and I was flooded with "just wait bro, its coming, just wait".

SAME THING HAPPENED WITH WARHAMMER, had ALOT of potential, yet it was an unfinished game. I rather this game didnt come out for 3 more years then what it is now.

/thread

As far as just-released MMOs go, this one is the most "complete" that I've ever played. All systems are fully implemented (except Legacy?) and there is some end game content. Now they just have to continually squash bugs, balance, and add content.

What specifically are you mad about? Seriously, this is a MMO, as long as the developer is doing their job, stuff is always coming.

Edited by Malphas

As far as just-released MMOs go, this one is the most "complete" that I've ever played. All systems are fully implemented (except Legacy?) and there is some end game content. Now they just have to continually squash bugs, balance, and add content.

What specifically are you mad about? Seriously, this is a MMO, as long as the developer is doing their job, stuff is always coming.

LOL you serious?, Star Bugs : The Old Bugblic is *********** full of bugs that affect drastically on your gameplay and endgame is.... No comments. Stop trolling please.

Seriously when i played beta, all the same problems they had that i was concerned about WERE NOT FIXED, and I was flooded with "just wait bro, its coming, just wait".

SAME THING HAPPENED WITH WARHAMMER, had ALOT of potential, yet it was an unfinished game. I rather this game didnt come out for 3 more years then what it is now.

/thread

OK, this needs to be asked....

Why are you here????

Exactly!