The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I transferred my character to a new server and lost the armor I had

Oewron

I just got back to the game and subbed again, some new friends were on another so I transferred my character, However, when I got there I lost the armor I had and in order to get it back I need the name but I do not remember what it was and it doesn't show it in the collection, I know the item was a limited time offer thing back when eternal throne first started. I will link a screenshot I took just before I got the transfer does anyone know what it is? here I would have it shown here but I do not know how to do that

You lost the *armour*, or the look in the Outfit Designer? (If it's the look that disappeared, that's normal on a transfer - the contents of OD slots aren't transferred with the character.)

Anyway, that looks like the Scion set https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/scion/

You can buy it from Gwhirrye Nekor, the <Black Market Goods Vendor> near the entrance to Hylo Visz's part of the Alliance Base / War Room area on Odessen.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

I had thought I grabbed it from the market, hmm. I can grab it again still doesn't explain why the armor disappeared out of my inventory when transferred. Had the darn thing fitted with raid gear (old now, with extra slots)

I had thought I grabbed it from the market, hmm. I can grab it again still doesn't explain why the armor disappeared out of my inventory when transferred. Had the darn thing fitted with raid gear (old now, with extra slots)

Set bonuses moved back to the shells in 6.0, *and* the old (meaning "pre-6.0") set bonuses don't work on level 75 characters, so the loss of those modifications is less ... lossy, let's say, than you might otherwise think.