Lost Skills (Speed shots & Series of shots)

Tiger_Blue

Hello everyone, I just noticed that these skills are gone and I don't know if it is a bug that is happening only to me or to everyone.

In my Smuggler (Gunslinger) and in my Imperial agent (Sniper) I had the speacialization Saboteur/Engineering, but I just overview the other specialization (Sharpshooter/Marksmanship) and one of the abilitied at lvl 26 said "Replace Speed shots/Series of shots) but I do not find this skills in my trainers or been trained.

I'm beyond lvl 26 in my Imp. Agent

Do someone know what is happening?

Edited by Tiger_Blue

Hello everyone, I just noticed that these skills are gone and I don't know if it is a bug that is happening only to me or to everyone.

In my Smuggler (Gunslinger) and in my Imperial agent (Sniper) I had the speacialization Saboteur/Engineering, but I just overview the other specialization (Sharpshooter/Marksmanship) and one of the abilitied at lvl 26 said "Replace Speed shots/Series of shots) but I do not find this skills in my trainers or been trained.

I'm beyond lvl 26 in my Imp. Agent

Do someone know what is happening?

IIRC those are upgraded abilities which show up at the appropriate level

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.