are mercs still good in pvp?

-___-

i'm really liking the sound of dual pistols. Tanking sounds like it would be nice, but the dual pistols just sounds way to cool.

however, I don't want to fail at PVP because I went with merc.

are mercs useful in both pve, and pvp? what about powertechs? are they useful in both pve and pvp? lmk, please. thank you!!!

i'm really liking the sound of dual pistols. Tanking sounds like it would be nice, but the dual pistols just sounds way to cool.

however, I don't want to fail at PVP because I went with merc.

are mercs useful in both pve, and pvp? what about powertechs? are they useful in both pve and pvp? lmk, please. thank you!!!

powertech is better in pvp.

Don't choose merc for dual pistols. Think about what you want to do. Would you rather heal or tank? At 30 as a merc I can say they are fun to play as. If specced arsenal we get a 20sec cooldown aoe knockback/snare, a 9sec cooldown single target knockack. Both of those are amazing, in huttball I'm constantly knocking people off the bridges, in the fire and acid. We also get an unload refresh, snare on unload, damage absorb shields, (one thats up to 10% another thats 25%), high armor piercing, and heals. Really fun class if played right. Melee gets in your face, knock them back, stun them, exploding dart, few tracer missiles.. By then the stun wears off.... Unload them which snares them too finish them with heatseekers.