The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market Item

KoTrRevn

Hello SWTOR,

Thank you for making a great game. I wanted to ask for a new set similar to the Reclusive Master Armor Set. I love the the old style looking sith/jedi hood. Looks amazing! Could you please create a new version because In my opinion, the chest piece ruins it completely as well as the brown belt you like to dye accordingly to the sith side. Please work on making this similer armor set with no chest piece to make it look more classic. Also please make the effort to be able to fully customize every armor. If you cant make it exactly what you would like, then what is the point of dyes? Fully customization would be appreciated because a lot of armor sets out there are locked from dyes. Other than that, I would love to see more hood/cape armors in this game. Show us what you got!:) Please consider these changes. I have a garentee that everyone would love them! Try to use that hood style more often, it really does look amazing! You almost nailed the design!:) Many thanks! May The Force Be With You!

-KoTrRevn