The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fix the Covert Cipher Armor

Stormcrest

I'm writing this to express some irritation over this item. I just bought a set of this armor (via the GTN using credits in this case) for my Operative Agent and found out the droid ability does not work for them. I can only assume this is because I made her a Nautolan because when I couldn't get it to work I previewed the armor on some other characters and the "summon static pet when weapon is readied" function seems to work fine for them.

As this is a Cartel Market item (even if I didn't buy from the market in this particular case) I think fixing it should be a major priority as nothing in the store (either GTN or the Cartel page for the item) mentions it does not work for specific races. I'm kind of POed as I'm out a considerable amount of credits without getting the feature I wanted. If I just wanted uniform-style armor there were more affordable options.

I suppose I'm probably not the first person to realize this, but if this was mentioned anywhere it's not readily apparent, and at the very least the item not working for all races should be clearly marked on the item itself.

Of course I don't expect much by posting this, I mean my money is gone, and I've never known an MMORPG dev team to exactly fix something like this, especially not in a time frame that matters.

• Like 1