The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Veda Force Expert re-release

Ibbossman

This is just a small one. Could we please have the Veda Force Expert (Columi Weaponmaster, Ottegan Aegis, Rakata Weaponmaster, Veda Aegis) armor set re-released as an adaptive set we can wear from level one, also with a different voice modulation other than 02? Perhaps 03 or 04 instead?

I know I know, they already have the Enhanced Assailant armor set that is adaptive and has the 03 voice mod, but here's the thing.... it doesn't look as good in my opinion. The eyes of the Veda Force Expert glow bright red and just look way cooler, but the 02 voice mod is kinda meh. That's all I'm after, I think this should be pretty easy if they wanted to do it.

Do you mean "adaptive", or would "'moddable" be better? (Or, indeed, both adaptive *and* moddable, which is more likely to be how they'd do it.)

Adaptive: adapts its weight to be the heaviest the wearer can wear.(1)

Moddable: has slots for modifications (armorings, mods and enhancements).

(1) That's *always* what "adaptive" meant in the game. People used the word to mean "moddable", but it *never* meant that.

EDIT: Sorry. Getting back on topic, yes, it's always good to keep this sort of design available. So yes, I support the proposal.

Edited by SteveTheCynic