Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Can someone please explain orange gear for me.

utio

I keep reading that you can just keep putting new mods in and it'll be just as good as looted gear, and I understand the modding, enhancements, etc to increase strength etc. What I don't understand is if say I looted an orange lightsaber that did 55-99 damage, how will that be just as good as a blue lightsaber that does 99-166 damage? As far as I can see you can't change that.

The mod listed at the top (the Hilt mod in the case of a Lightsaber) of any given orange item has an attribute that determines the strength (damage range, or armour value) of the item its slotted into - this is on top of the other stats like Endurance/Willpower etc. Replace the Hilt with something more powerful, and your Lightsaber will become more powerful.

Lets say, like me, you'd like like to look like a sith lord on your SW. You finally find that one chest that hase a long black ****** looking cape on it. It's orange so it has modification slots, what you can do is change the mods (found on vendors for money or coms) in it out and keep it relative for as long as you like.

I have a full set of orange at lvl 32 i dont plan on replacing anytime soon because i've seen the armor at end game and mines so much better looking.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.