Scourge romance

bapclark

What happened to the scourage romance? I logged in my Jedi Knight and it says that it has ended?

It's a bug almost everyone has gotten. The dev team is already aware of it and will fix it in a future update. The best you can do now is to report it in an ingame ticket, so CS will be aware you're affected by the bug as well :)

Edited by Ylliarus

It's a bug almost everyone has gotten. The dev team is already aware of it and will fix it in a future update. The best you can do now is to report it in an ingame ticket, so CS will be aware you're affected by the bug as well :)

Thanks for the response. I had logged in to delete and reroll anyway, and happened to notice it. Hopefully it will all be good again when I reach that point again.

Why do you want to delete and reroll?

I enjoy the journey of the storylines. Have done the side quests enough times that they do not interest me anymore, and I do not PvP, or do heroics, or operations, etc. I do what's fun for me :)

I enjoy the journey of the storylines. Have done the side quests enough times that they do not interest me anymore, and I do not PvP, or do heroics, or operations, etc. I do what's fun for me :)

Of course, of course! Whatever floats your boat :) but you don't need to delete chars though, that's all I wanted to say. You can reroll any char you like and keep the old ones!

Of course, of course! Whatever floats your boat :) but you don't need to delete chars though, that's all I wanted to say. You can reroll any char you like and keep the old ones!

It depends how many open character slots they have. If OP has maxed them out, it makes sense to delete and start again if their preference is the class and character story arcs.

Also, bapclark, here's the link to the Dev post about the Scourge romance issue and the link to the start of the thread.

It depends how many open character slots they have. If OP has maxed them out, it makes sense to delete and start again if their preference is the class and character story arcs.

But of course, that is a very valid reason! I am just so used to never, ever having reached the character limit that I forgot that can happen xD

Also, bapclark, here's the link to the Dev post about the Scourge romance issue and the link to the start of the thread.

Sarova, thank you for the links!

I haven't reached my max slots. Actually, never had more than 9 chars at a time. Guess it's just an odd quirk! lol. I really don't focus on achieving anything other than having fun with storylines, outfits, and redesigning characters. It's a pretty laid back play style.