The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Master's Datacron Level 75

ThePieKnight

Now that we have the onslaught token to make a level 70 character, shouldn't the Master's Datacron boost your character to Level 75 instead of Level 70? I don't really care either way, just thought this was an oversight.

It was a deliberate decision, not an oversight.

Eric posted about it back in July:

Hey there,

So there are two things that have level boost components I can cover, the Outlander token and the Master's Datacron. Before I jump into it, just know that this is the current plan and is subject to change.

• Outlander Token - Currently, you can use this token to create a brand new character to either be level 60 at the start of KOTFE, or level 65 at the start of KOTET. In Onslaught, the functionality of the token will partially change. You will now be able to create a new character at level 60 at the start of KOTFE, or at level 70 at the start of Ossus.
  • Master's Datacron - In short, nothing is going to change about the Master's Datacron at the launch of Onslaught. At some point in the future we may add a level 75 version of the Datacron, but nothing is planned near the launch of the expansion.

Thanks!

-eric

• 2 weeks later...