Rejoining the Empire

SlthBounteHuntah

[Potential Spoilers for the new expansion] I want to say Thank You for allowing the option to return to the Empire. I've been looking forward to this since we first left and created the Alliance. I can't wait until the Imperial banners flies in the wind on Odessen and my soldiers are wearing Imperial armour.

Oh, and another thing. I decided to have Lana kill Darth Vowrawn and that other Sith yet he made a comment during my victory conversation with Empress Acina and the Dark Council. His character model wasn't present, it was just an empty chair. This was weird, and I hope he doesn't show up in the future because he should be dead. Probably just a small bug. :cool:

just saying this

you are going to have a fight on your hands if you try and take over Odessen -- just saying from a loyal Alliance commander out here (oh and I have the Republic to back me up, remember ? ) ... get ready for a fight LOL

just saying this

you are going to have a fight on your hands if you try and take over Odessen -- just saying from a loyal Alliance commander out here (oh and I have the Republic to back me up, remember ? ) ... get ready for a fight LOL

I do enjoy a good fight! :) I hope your Republic has enough fuel to reach Odessen. :cool:

Ironically, anyone who'd actually rejoin the Empire is no true Sith, or Imperial.

It's quite the paradox. Why would you ever give up your power to become a lackey once more?

Because the Sith Empire guards the true Sith doctrine, the true Sith teachings. Only the Sith Empire can properly enforce the Sith code, spread the Sith teachings and interpret the Dark Side properly. It's why my Sith rejoined the Empire, it's their home and their domain. It's where they belong.

Edited by Ylliarus

[Potential Spoilers for the new expansion] I want to say Thank You for allowing the option to return to the Empire. I've been looking forward to this since we first left and created the Alliance. I can't wait until the Imperial banners flies in the wind on Odessen and my soldiers are wearing Imperial armour.

Oh, and another thing. I decided to have Lana kill Darth Vowrawn and that other Sith yet he made a comment during my victory conversation with Empress Acina and the Dark Council. His character model wasn't present, it was just an empty chair. This was weird, and I hope he doesn't show up in the future because he should be dead. Probably just a small bug. :cool:

I've had a similar issue with Theron. On my Sith Sorcerer, I decided to let him die at the end of the conspiracy trilogy. But when I go talk to Lana at the end of onslaught, he's not there. Just an empty space with dialogue, plus a blaster weapon just floating in mid air. It was weird, because he should be dead or presumed dead. I would clarify this as a bug.

I do enjoy a good fight! :) I hope your Republic has enough fuel to reach Odessen. :cool:

Oh and I have that saboteur agent who HATES siths ;

and a nasty bounty hunter who'd like nothing better than to hand the Imperial planets over to the Mandos ( at least a few) ... so yea I have them too

Ironically, anyone who'd actually rejoin the Empire is no true Sith, or Imperial.

It's quite the paradox. Why would you ever give up your power to become a lackey once more?

As a member of the dark council you're hardly a lacky. Kill everyone above you and become the emporer/empress -- the true goal of any Sith.

Then crush the republic and rule alll.

Edited by Suzsi

I loved that it was an actual option. Instead of being forced into the players.

Same.

I'd have hated if i had been forced to go back to my characters original factions as that'd not suit any of them.

I'd just have stoped playing if it had been forced on me.

Edited by Goreshaga

well I wanted to get ride of that lousy title of COMMANDER , to be honest .

I don't see any of my Imp to re-join the Empire again . If I don't get the throne, forget it . I'm not serving as a lackey after all the hard work I went trough . Get off the chair Acinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (and Let me romance youuuu *make kissy face*..) ahem...

But my Repb toon will probably go back home though . They seem to had a better deal, and it fit with the Jeeday mentality, of Serving instead of being served .

Even my LS Sith Warrior who love the Empire, I was hoping for a position where I can continue to change the Empire from within . But to be the ''Hand'' of the Empress again ??? That didn't work well the 1st time, what make you think I'm gonna say yes to another leash ??

Not giving, up, consolidating.... >= )

for best effect, I leveled a new inquisitor, sabotaged the empire at ossus, got what's her name killed for failing to take out the republic fleet at onderon, killed the two sith at mek'sha (and destroyed the republic fleet), destroyed the shipyard, killed anathel, and took back my seat and my holdings.

I'm now basically the face of the war, and the secret police, I took out 4 major rivals, and I have control of the silencers... oh yes, a coup is coming.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.