[WTB] 3rd Anniversary Decorations

KnightEmrys

Looking to purchase the 3rd Anniversary Artwork (all of them) and the 3rd Anniversary Fireworks Launcher!

Not sure on how much they are normally worth, but if I can find a seller, I may need a few days to gather up the credits (depending on how many items are being sold to me, and for how much).

Thanks! <3

Edited by KnightEmrys

• 2 weeks later...
Looking to purchase the 3rd Anniversary Artwork (all of them) and the 3rd Anniversary Fireworks Launcher!

Not sure on how much they are normally worth, but if I can find a seller, I may need a few days to gather up the credits (depending on how many items are being sold to me, and for how much).

Thanks! <3

These items are always bind on pickup (they are bound to you as soon as you buy them from the vendor) so they cannot be sold, sorry to say. =(

Edited by PennyAnn

Thanks! <3

I have 10 of each of the 3rd Anniversary Artworks, 10 of the 3rd Anniversary Fireworks Launchers and 10 of the 3rd Anniversary Galactic Memorials in my legacy bank. Shoot me a pm if you like :)

They are not bound as far as I can tell, I got them during the 3rd Anniversary event and have kept them unused since then.