New Player Looking for a Long Term Home

Eldritch_Reaper

Hi folks,

I am brand new to the game looking for a long term Guild/Community. Looking for a social guild that has outlets into PvE mostly, but I would like to dabble in PvP and maybe even a little RP. I am 30 years old and a such looking for a more mature community.

I currently have a level 12 Jedi Guardian but faction is still flexible, as I am unsure which to start out with. So I decided to find a community first before settling on a main for the time being. Playing on Star Forge. I have a mic and discord.

Thanks

Hi folks,

I am brand new to the game looking for a long term Guild/Community. Looking for a social guild that has outlets into PvE mostly, but I would like to dabble in PvP and maybe even a little RP. I am 30 years old and a such looking for a more mature community.

I currently have a level 12 Jedi Guardian but faction is still flexible, as I am unsure which to start out with. So I decided to find a community first before settling on a main for the time being. Playing on Star Forge. I have a mic and discord.

Thanks

Hay man !

I am not in a guild either but if you want to team up sometime soon i'd be down to play. I am a 40 old and also looking for a mature community to play.

I currently have a lvl 74 sith inquisitor but when it comes to factions i am very flexible as well. Let me know if you want to connect up and we can then arrange time and discord info from there.

Thank you

-LoneAgent

Hi Eldritch,

If you are interested in playing on the Imperial side, I am working on rebuilding a community content guild that does content, pve, RP and some PVP. We are few right now and getting back up off the ground. I am more than happy to chat with ya. Contact me in game on Imp side Vaixa or Lai or msg me in Discord Gerri#5727. You can also chat with Dessel if he is online.

Regards,

Vai

If either of you (or anyone else) is interested in a guild, Kindred Spirits (http://www.kindredspiritsgaming.com) is a casual, multi-game guild that is looking for friendly players. We don't have any playtime or experience requirements. All are welcome. We have a fully furnished stronghold and are halfway through unlocking our flagships on both Imperial (where we're known under "Wicked Spirits") and Republic sides.

We also have a discord server that is available for voice and text chat for members. Feel free to check out our website (above) for more information or reach out to myself . Currently we're most active evenings and all weekend US EST.

Link to our recruitment post in these forums: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=966730&highlight=kindred+spirits

PS, there is an older KS post from 7 years ago that is not us. :)

Edited by CoFRLogan

• 2 weeks later...