The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

For the love of Tyth PLEASE fix the new Malgus armor

TyrFoge

This set Is definately not the same as the image that was floating around online and on the NPC on Ossus and Onslaught*http://imgur.com/gallery/GfzCtbl

Plus it has some other issues:

-The cape from the original set did not have anywhere NEAR the issues with clipping as this new version in cutscenes

-The cape also clips through hoverchairs.

-The leggings are massively wider (definately apparent on body type 3) so much so that your saber(s) clip into them

-The lights on it are pretty underwhelming comparatively everywhere except the mask(s) especially the arm pieces and missing altogether on the fingers. The belts only show from the side.

-Most of all the damaged scuff marks weren't there to the degree they are on this set. They are present on the shoulder tips and that is all. There is 0 reason to have them present on the 2nd mask he never wore (yet?). If they weren't brown and so many extra ones it would be tolerable but it would look spectacular if they were gone altogether. I'd definately throw an unnecessary dye on there to get rid of them and make the silver plating not shiny with a dye (in fact I figured thats why they put the marks and silver there in the first place since that's what they did with the original) but nope neither can be gotten rid of. They just make the armor look terrible in any other color then what it is other then gray as well.

I'm glad they did not include the missing arm piece on the armor but it would have been a better looking set if it looked closer to the one pictured above. It just amazes me that the design team thought it looked good for release as is and didn't have the wherewithal to make it easily dyable for sale reasons. Missed opportunity there...

Edited by TyrFoge