The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Resourceful Renegade

Add the Resourceful Renegade to the CM. This is one of the few armor sets I was hyped for and was beyond disappointed that you made into a PVP exclusive.

I'd like it as well.

Especially since lot of NPCs wear some variations of the armor (including Zash and Kira)

Or add a variation of the armor to the CM, like a version who doesn't have the hood like thing around the neck for instance or would be of a different colour scheme.

Add the Resourceful Renegade to the CM. This is one of the few armor sets I was hyped for and was beyond disappointed that you made into a PVP exclusive.

yeah no kidding, I made a request for this back when I first saw it. Then it was teased for weeks in collections, and then suddenly; PVP exclusive. It almost feels like insult to injury that so many characters are running around with a variation of it in the new expansion.

I was rather irritated when all of a sudden it became a PVP reward :eek:

I was too, especially since when the Resourceful Renegade set poped up in the collections, there were 2 trooper-like armors that looked quite similar to one another.

Why couldn't they use one of these 2 armors as a PvP-exclusive reward and keep the other one and the Resourceful Renegade sets as CM ones ?

Well thinking about it, now that so many NPCs have variations of that set, it's probably too late, i'm not even sure i actually want it now, i don't want to look like any random NPC i encounter.

Malora wearing my SW's armor was already bad enough, especially considering she's not even a fighter to begin with :mad: