Not able to start new content.

Revenaught

So a friend of mine has one character that he can't remember if he has done Hearts and Minds on but has done the final quest that auto completed all his chapters and appearances indicate all his Ossus content has been completed. He does not have either Hearts and Minds or the new content in his journal and no quests active showing he hasn't finished something. In short he's stuck and can't start the 6.0 content on this character. Has anyone had similar problems?

Thanks

Update:

He can only call Major Anri on Ossus so that would imply he was in the middle of it but has no missions active on Ossus and no apparent way to start one on it. He had all quick travel points already but nothing showing anywhere indicating an unfinished quest that needs to be picked up and restarted.

they could try to reset the Quest, maybe that would help ? Go to Quest Log, and click on said Quest and see if they can reset it.

If that fail, then they have to either call customer service or write them (Or open a ticket) .

Contact support by phone

Contact our team by calling the numbers listed below: USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available from 10.00 CT - 19.00 CDT) UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Support available from 15.00 GMT - 00.00 GMT)

email: support@swtor.com

and last EA Help Board: https://help.ea.com/en-ca/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/

Finally, you can also post this issue on the BUG Section . Though they rarely answer there. But at least you can say you reported the issue in case it happen to anyone else.

One word of advice: Be patient , be polite and wait. Hope they fix the issue for you guys!

they could try to reset the Quest, maybe that would help ? Go to Quest Log, and click on said Quest and see if they can reset it.

If that fail, then they have to either call customer service or write them (Or open a ticket) .

Contact support by phone

Contact our team by calling the numbers listed below: USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available from 10.00 CT - 19.00 CDT) UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Support available from 15.00 GMT - 00.00 GMT)

email: support@swtor.com

and last EA Help Board: https://help.ea.com/en-ca/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/

Finally, you can also post this issue on the BUG Section . Though they rarely answer there. But at least you can say you reported the issue in case it happen to anyone else.

One word of advice: Be patient , be polite and wait. Hope they fix the issue for you guys!

That's the problem there is no quest showing to be reset. Mission log literally has nothing in it. Thus no way of seeing exactly what he did or didn't complete last. He does have a ticket submitted but no telling when that will be taken up, we'll have to hope its sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the answer. :) Glad someone was reading.

I could be wrong, cose I can't log in the game right now.

But if I remember, if you right click on the round thing where you see your character face?? you have an option to reset an instance ? You know, like when you right click on someone portrait and choose stuff like ''Invite to Group, Look at their gears..etc'' .

See if that option is still there ?

I could be wrong, cose I can't log in the game right now.

But if I remember, if you right click on the round thing where you see your character face?? you have an option to reset an instance ? You know, like when you right click on someone portrait and choose stuff like ''Invite to Group, Look at their gears..etc'' .

See if that option is still there ?

He checked that. Not getting any options to reset either. He can't access any of the storyline areas all doors are red to him but he doesn't have access to the dailies. We're stumped.

that's a nasty bug. Remind me of the time I was stuck on the stair of the fleet and the whole fleet was gone lol

They can try to get out of Odessen . Travel back to the fleet, then to Stronghold. Use quick travel, Log out then back in.

See if that help any.

(and when I had my stairs bug, only thing that saved me was asking another Sorc to use the ability of PULL..cose nothing worked lol) .

Edit: Also heart and mind ? is that the quest with the Speech ? That one happen on the fleet. MAIN QUEST is always PINK .

Edited by SerraShar