The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

D.Malgus Deformed Face-2012 Juggernaut Class Trailer Set

Epicmythic

Hello! I think after all these years it would be nice to have an option for a deformed face, similar to Malgus if not the same. Tbh, when i first played the game i thought we would look more evil at 100% dark side so a cosmetic option for a deformed face would be nice though i understand it needs lots of work in order to apply to all races.

Also about the Juggernaut armor as we see it in class trailer of 2012 is something that has been discussed again alot and i do not understand why devs kinda refuse to do it...(??) I mean, the set is already in the game and only needs to change abit those ugly shoulders and add a hood, which again is already ingame on npcs (the hood i mean). It's something that supposed to be available for Juggs since the realease and lots of ppl were dissapointed... Thx!

I just want his SIth eyes.

Those proper SIith bloodshot yellow eyes with the red ring is something that has been requested since launch. The closest thing to it right now is only available to Zabraks and 2nd closest is in the newish Appearance pack but neither are close to what's on Malgus. On topic with the gace options though there definately needs to be more options for facial textures (wrinkles etc) available if we want them. The quality of Arn, Tau, and definately Malgus all put our current face options to shame.