Malgus mentioning Vowrawn.

odonkorius

I don't know if someone posted about this subject, but as in the title of this thread i noticed a curious thing. While playing with my Sith Juggernaut, I asked Malgus, why he would submit to Vowran. i don't remember the exact words, but Malgus answered something like: 'you don't know what he is capable of'. Does anyone ever thought about this particular moment in SJ storyline?

I don't know if someone posted about this subject, but as in the title of this thread i noticed a curious thing. While playing with my Sith Juggernaut, I asked Malgus, why he would submit to Vowran. i don't remember the exact words, but Malgus answered something like: 'you don't know what he is capable of'. Does anyone ever thought about this particular moment in SJ storyline?

I'm guessing that (regardless of the alleigance you chose in Jedi Under Siege) you backed the Republic in War on Iokath, because that line as such never appears if you back the Empire.

Er, because...

He submits to Acina rather than Vowrawn.

It's also not specific to Juggernauts, but occurs on other Impside classes, even ones that aren't Sith Warriors. (In fact, there is no story or even dialogue lines anywhere specific to Juggernauts. Baras's slave that welcomes you to Dromund Kaas calls all Sith Warriors "Gentle Juggernaut", even if they are actually Marauders.)

Him following Acina made sense to me.

Logic being as a former member of the Sphere of Mysteries and later as Head of the Sphere of Technology, she would be well positioned to know about the Emperor's Space Station. When Malgus took it to Ilum, I could easily see Acina sending agents after it to secure any secrets they could, should Malgus lose. Even failing that, the stealth ship would have been valuable technology.

I assumed that Malgus was found by her agents and taken to the Arcanium and experimented on. Probably a lot of mental implants and conditioning. I am sure she would not let him loose unless she was certain he was incapable of disobiedence.

Vowrawn though...you can only assume he inherited her pet project.

You can ask him the same thing if Acina is empress and I thought his reaction was kind of scary, because he looked really scared while answering and also while she was ordering him back to his mission debriefing (or something like that).

I can't imagine that it's only the thing you find out at the end of Onslaught, because I don't think he'd show as much fear in his face just because of that.

All of my 8 classes has Acina as Empress and I've noticed something, and that is this with Acina Malgus has great fear/terror of Acina and you can see it and hear it. Shoot Malgus even warns you to be careful of Acina as well he warns those on the empire side. Anyways Malgus has great fear/terror of Ascina and you can see it and hear it in Jedi Undersiege and even after it in the newest expansion

Not sure what he feels or thinks of Vowaran if he is the emperor though so I cannot say

Edited by Zeerastul