Onderon daily Combing the Wreckage is bugged

Slurmez

This is why you dont have clickies with ICDs, you did away with most of them a long time back, why on gods green earth would you bring them back with an "expansion" which brought more bugs than ever before?

If you luck out and get a new instance where its not been taken then whoo hoo, you win, for everyone else you are screwed because its not respawning, completely avoidable issue and a terrible design choice, theres NO NEED for ICD clickies.

Edited by Slurmez

This is why you dont have clickies with ICDs, you did away with most of them a long time back, why on gods green earth would you bring them back with an "expansion" which brought more bugs than ever before?

If you luck out and get a new instance where its not been taken then whoo hoo, you win, for everyone else you are screwed because its not respawning, completely avoidable issue and a terrible design choice, theres NO NEED for ICD clickies.

I 100% agree. Im stuck on that as well. I actually have to wait a 2nd day to complete the weekly mission for completing 10 dailies. Tbh everyone keeps saying switching instances but I dont know how to do that lol

Edited by Skotcho

I 100% agree. Im stuck on that as well. I actually have to wait a 2nd day to complete the weekly mission for completing 10 dailies. Tbh everyone keeps saying switching instances but I dont know how to do that lol

To change instances, open your map and there's a dropdown list in the bottom right. Just figured I'd offer that quick tutorial.

Unfortunately though, switching instances doesn't really help with this mission as the number of people switching to find the item is astronomically higher than the number of instances that exist. And I'm not even sure that a respawn timer for this clickable has been confirmed or not. It's possible it only exists on the creation of a new instance in which case the odds of coming across are will be near impossible until it's patched.