HELP Chapter VIII: End Times bugged

BarbLindemann

Ok so I got to that part where you are in the Walker and I can't finish that part because attacks are bugged. I get to the part where you fight another walker, my attacks don't even activate or if somehow they do, they do no damage. Enemy walker kills me in 3 attacks. My difficulty is set to story mode. I tried logging off, exiting the game, reseting mission. Nothing works. Can anyone please tell me what do I do ? I cannot finish this chapter. Edited by BarbLindemann

The damage we receive from the eternal empire walkers is insane compared to the previous time i did it.

Still the first walker is doable, the second isnt.

First of all the npcs around him respawn!!!

Second, that Zakuul Knight gets aggro before you are in range, charges, STUNS (why do i have boss immunity if i get stunned by the npc?) and then evades so he is full life in seconds again.

During all this time the walker does insane damage and i die.

If i skip the npcs and go straight for the walker the Knight chain stuns my walker .... and i die.

The solution was to go to ship, pick the ossus mission and skip that cluster of bugs.

Unfortunately along with it i missed the rest of the chapters, Iokath, the flashpoints before Ossus etc.