Help chose Republican but rather want Imperial

Protoaloe

Ok I am actually a Sith but when the choice came I thought actually maybe will be nice to play the 'good person' and chose Republican.

But Oh No. They give you no chance and you immediately are forced to play a SPY. All my life I have detested 'spy' type of people who grin in front and stab in the back. I am now totally devastated. I simply CANNOT play a spy so I wonder if there is maybe an option a little later to change your mind?

Ok I am actually a Sith but when the choice came I thought actually maybe will be nice to play the 'good person' and chose Republican.

But Oh No. They give you no chance and you immediately are forced to play a SPY. All my life I have detested 'spy' type of people who grin in front and stab in the back. I am now totally devastated. I simply CANNOT play a spy so I wonder if there is maybe an option a little later to change your mind?

There are *three* chances to choose:

* During War on Iokath

* At the end of Nathema Conspiracy

* At the beginning of Jedi Under Siege

If you wasted all three chances to choose to be a loyalist, you're stuck with being a saboteur. Sorry.

(Er, that is, the moment at the beginning of Jedi Under Siege, just before you go see a contact on Nar Shaddaa, is your *second* chance to change your mind. The first two chances are just two of the many story choices you don't get to make if you skip ahead, including by using a "start at 70" Commander Token option.)