For those that are parsing, what numbers are you seeing?

Flying-Brian

From the parses I have seen (you can go to parsely.io and select PTS in the server dropdown) it seems like 20k is going to be the "minimum" good parse. Almost every spec has a parse over 20k. Highest parses are around 22.5-23k.

Of course, there will still be changes and people probably haven't been using the most optimal stats, some rotations might be different and so on. But these numbers seem plausible. Kind of like current 9.5-12k parses. Seems like a similar spread.

Some specs are still completely missing from parsely as they are not very popular in PvE, like Concealment. But, basically, as long as you are above 20k, you are doing well enough.

P.S. Not sure about the alacrity guild perk bug, how much it is abused in PTS parses. But well, just 2 weeks (hopefully :D ) and we can all start working on our characters and see for ourselves.

From the parses I have seen (you can go to parsely.io and select PTS in the server dropdown) it seems like 20k is going to be the "minimum" good parse. Almost every spec has a parse over 20k. Highest parses are around 22.5-23k.

Of course, there will still be changes and people probably haven't been using the most optimal stats, some rotations might be different and so on. But these numbers seem plausible. Kind of like current 9.5-12k parses. Seems like a similar spread.

Some specs are still completely missing from parsely as they are not very popular in PvE, like Concealment. But, basically, as long as you are above 20k, you are doing well enough.

P.S. Not sure about the alacrity guild perk bug, how much it is abused in PTS parses. But well, just 2 weeks (hopefully :D ) and we can all start working on our characters and see for ourselves.

Marksman may only be able to break 20K once you have the new augments....and on really lucky rng but even then it will probably be be just at 20K or bellow. With old augments on that spec and the acid lash tactical it struggles to get over 19K. Those 80K Ambushes though with the other tactical are sick though.

Not sure about arsenal if it can break 20K as I do not play mando, lightning can though with the tactical which was nerfed, but the overall set got buffed so it can still parse with the rest of them.

Everyone seems to be saying sins are not that great, but I see several very exceptional and high Sin parses (on deception at that) while most are mediocre, maybe there are a few players who know the trick beyond grinding dummy crit rng to wreck on sin.

Marksman may only be able to break 20K once you have the new augments....and on really lucky rng but even then it will probably be be just at 20K or bellow. With old augments on that spec and the acid lash tactical it struggles to get over 19K. Those 80K Ambushes though with the other tactical are sick though.

Not sure about arsenal if it can break 20K as I do not play mando, lightning can though with the tactical which was nerfed, but the overall set got buffed so it can still parse with the rest of them.

Everyone seems to be saying sins are not that great, but I see several very exceptional and high Sin parses (on deception at that) while most are mediocre, maybe there are a few players who know the trick beyond grinding dummy crit rng to wreck on sin.

Yeah, Arsenal already has 20k+ parse. Might be possible to push a bit more.

My deception sin got 15271 and on my guardian I got 16618 no guild perks at all.

Being a better than average player and a clicker I find that okay. a few of the really good players are still not hitting the 20k mark on their toons. been using the 1.4gcd as close to 1214 as I can get with the gear I have.

Short fights I have seen 17400-21k.

I guess once gear is fully min/max'd which is going to take a while with all the RNG and absurd crafting requirements, I can see 20+k being attainable.

I'm still not sure where the ideal stats are but with 1.4 GCD I'm getting around 16k (no guild perks) on my Sin, and maybe a tiny bit more on my Lethality Op since I've been playing that longer. Using purple augs from live though, and definitely not perfectly balanced stats lmao, so who knows.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.