The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Create or improve some armors

Sauvraign

Hello everyone !

I'm a French player on Malgus and I like doing some cosplays in the game and I guess many people here already seen me. I made a lot of characters from DC Comics, Superman, Supergirl, Flash, Reverse Flash, Zoom, Arrow, Catwoman, Faora and currently Zod.

About the last, I found a great armor for him but It needs some improvement.

Not to do the same armor than the movie but something close. Example I found the "Charged Interrogator Chestguard" but it could be fun the same armor without the 2 belts, without the blue or orange colors on the back and shoulders, having a cape, a true cape without any symboles and the front of the armor around the stomach protected by a kind of armor not in fabric.

I suggest to have an option in the game to activate or not a cape on a armor a bit like an option to activate or not the helmet or display or not the corruption and you should do the same for hoods. Get most possibilities in the skin of our characters could be a plus.

And please Bioware, could you improve the possibilities to color what we want for our armor ?

Because I used a black dye but sometimes not all the armor is black and some object can't be edited and it's really sad. By the way, some colors are buggued example the dark gray dye is green not gray and I guess some other colors as well. Also, the brutal headgear is impossible to put it completely black and it's really really sad.

For all people, after all the money I spent in credits or Cartel Coins, I could try to create the character that you want and it could be a pleasure to share and show up my toons on the fleet. :)

I'm also a 3D graphist and I love create object on some 3D software. I already made the Vindicator lightsaber in 3D.

Thank you for reading me, Hope my English isn't so bad.

Cheers !

Sauvraign

Edited by Sauvraign