BW please address....

olagatonjedi

Just wanting to know if the medpac to tech frag strategy will end up going live? Personally, i dont think it should as it severely disadvantages those without sufficient funds (does not include me, fwiw), as well as those that arent aware if the strategy in the first place. It is a significantly expensive strategy, so if it isnt going to be available, it will impact the decisions of many players. Please advise, BW. Thank you.

Just wanting to know if the medpac to tech frag strategy will end up going live? Personally, i dont think it should as it severely disadvantages those without sufficient funds (does not include me, fwiw), as well as those that arent aware if the strategy in the first place. It is a significantly expensive strategy, so if it isnt going to be available, it will impact the decisions of many players. Please advise, BW. Thank you.

Strategy? What are you talking about?

You mean the Exploit? It is an exploit to gain those tech fragments and if you have the credits and you do on PTS then you can get to 306 in a matter of hours and about 2 billion credits.

They will never allow such an exploit to go live and if you had a biochem you would see that they do not get Tech fragments from them. They get mats and that will be not allowed either, I am sure of this.

It took 30 hours for me to get to 306 and several hours messing with the exploit to get a desently balanced set I spent hundreds of millions to get there even then. As the next level of adjustments dropped the drop rat from four item to one to three for Hammer station. I can only assume it is going to go down from there.

If they left the exploit in those who are rich or in control of rich guilds will be the only ones with such gear and this would be everyone else calling for them to be banned.

Sorry but they want you playing the game and not cheesing the game. Exploits are just that a form of cheating that is part of the game. Not intended and will be fixed. This was left in as it allowed us to do more with the RNG then intended.

Though it would not surprise me they leave it in and then wielded the ban hammer. IMO!