Boosting to 70 - companion questions (possible spoilers)

Mashugana

What happens to companions story and personalities if I boost a new character to KotFE? I've played most of the class stories and do not really want to play through them plus Revan and such again. I enjoy KotFE, the Galactic Command and Conquest systems, and Operations so I want to start a new character at KotFE.

What happens to the companions you get pre-KotFE? I am thinking of a few companions where your choices and light/dark side dramatically alter the companions demeanor and fate. Romance options. Etc.

Is all of that wiped out at KotFE anyone so it does not matter much? Does the game assume choice for you and you see them later as companions return in KotFE and KotET?

Thanks for any advice.

What happens to companions story and personalities if I boost a new character to KotFE? I've played most of the class stories and do not really want to play through them plus Revan and such again. I enjoy KotFE, the Galactic Command and Conquest systems, and Operations so I want to start a new character at KotFE.

What happens to the companions you get pre-KotFE? I am thinking of a few companions where your choices and light/dark side dramatically alter the companions demeanor and fate. Romance options. Etc.

Is all of that wiped out at KotFE anyone so it does not matter much? Does the game assume choice for you and you see them later as companions return in KotFE and KotET?

Thanks for any advice.

There are two different things at work here. Boosting a character to 70 does nothing in terms of companions, class story, etc. However, starting KotFE does lock a character out of and auto-completes the class story, companion conversations, Prelude to Revan story, Shadow of Revan story, and Ziost story. If you've done anything to increase companion influence, that remains with them once you start KotFE. If you romanced them pre-KotFE they are still on the romance track until you get them back in KotFE or later, unless you skip ahead more and start something that auto-completes and locks you out of where you'd normally get that companion back in a chapter, in which case the romance is ended. Therefore, if you start a new character at KotFE without having previously done anything with your companions, they will all have zero influence (will be level 1) and there will be no romances with them. In some cases, depending on the manner of their return, you may have the option to romance them later even if you never did before, but that depends on which companions we're talking about.

Boosting a character to 70 does nothing in terms of companions, class story, etc.

It does two things if you haven't already done them:

* Grants you your ship (without completing any part of the story)

* Grants you your ship droid companion (and *almost* forces you to have the introductory tour of the ship)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.