Uninstalling PTS

Dbohrius

Very old artical, that used to work:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=372248

I'd like to point out that just removing any and all files with "test" in their name may not necessarily work. I had a full install of PTS when Dantooine was up and removed PTS by removing all the files labeled "test" afterwards. However, when 6.0 hit the PTS and I wanted to install it, it would always stall at the exact same point in installation. Since I found no additional files still around at that point, I can only assume that something during the PTS installation of Dantooine had changed/overwritten something that the installer then could no longer find. As a result, I had to completely uninstall SWTOR and then reinstall it and the PTS in order to take part in the 6.0 testing. Just saying, be careful here.

I know this is probably asking too much at this point, but I really would appreciate it if the SWTOR launcher actually had an option of uninstalling PTS.

Edited by BenKatarn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.