The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can you clarify where we get top Tier 306 Armourings, Mods and Enhacements from

DarthBryn

I have now spent many hours running FP on both MM and Vet, Ran Ops and received and very small amount of Usefull Pieces to put in my Set Bonus Shells. The only reliable place I can see is the Vendor who gives me a Random piece.

Can you please up the availability of 306 Armourings, Mods and Enhancements and please make them drop as your current Spec.

Best from my testing is running ops...it seems each boss drops items WITH MODS, sometimes several items. I was in Dxun sm and that is what happened, if that is across all ops that is a good source of mods enhancements and armorings. Then you rip out the mods and hope you get one that has a good stat/endurance distribution - but the ones I got in thew op were pretty good and matched my spec.

This is MUCH more economical than gambling on Takanna mods (1 random mod per 250 tech fragments?)

Edited by ottffsse

Currently you have to play RNG roulette by buying/returning/rebuying the set bonus gear from the Kai vendor until the piece you buy has a mod in it that you need, that is at the correct I-level, and has the correct stats.

this is some RNG on RNG on RNG system wow....