The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

wish newer planets maps were larger in size!

BingyDingy

there so much to do on the planet Olderan & Dantooine, there not much room as in maps as Tatooine world it has there more space go to, newer worlds seem like screen lag to much!

one place to much items tight spots that is moving does make a lot of screen lag even set at very lower, hard to move around, 35-45ms its not lag, but graphic setting's

if more maps space area apart may help and items on them were space apart be better, good sample Yavine 4 and Taris these planets have a lot of things going in the landscape in their maps vs newer planets cramp to close makes trouble for some players

plants leafs moving around special 10k its hard some one system!

personally i skip the new planets there just to much screen lag for my taste, look for answers in Tatooine, Yavine 4 and Taris there very little screen lag on these planets lot of plants!

I don't mind how planets start out but as with Corellia adding new things within a planet are welcome which would include expanding a map with new areas.

Still I wonder how many players still have not uncovered all of the entire planets? I still think there are parts of Hoth and Voss which many of my characters have not fully uncovered. I think part of this is because of the QT we now get in game for things like Heroics.