The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks, Matt!

kerplunkcatt

So, last night my group and I headed onto the PTS in the interest of doing the new op. We zoned in, and went at it; streaming for our own sake more than anything else. Well before we got too far, a few of us noticed that there was a little robot named Matt Pucevich running around.

Long story short, Matt was in there with us, talking to us, watching the stream, helping us along in a few places and I know that meant a lot to us. One of the most notable examples of this was during the 4 Trandosian fight it is apparently bugged so that you can't come back into the room once you've wiped. Well, Matt spent a good few minutes rezzing us so that we could wipe and figure the fight out.

Sure, these bugs are in the game, and it is their fault, be it from lack of time or because this is the first test; but it really meant a lot to us to see a Dev in there, helping us through them and rezzing us.

It's really easy to give all of the devs flak on these forums, as evidenced by the number of times that it's done per day on here, haha:D But, credit where it's due, Thanks, Matt. It really did mean a lot to us to have you playing Guardian Angel to our mostly-drunk raid group.

Yeah, I've been in the new op a number of times now and Matt has been in there interacting with people mast of the time. When there are a number of instances running he tends to be busy, but the first night it was out my group was the only group in there and he chatted with us, listened to feedback, trolled us relentlessly, helped with a few bugs, teleported us back to the last two bosses since the shortcuts were broken, and other stuff like that. As much as I (and I think most of the community) absolutely hate what is happening with gearing in 6.0, Dxun is awesome, Matt is really cool, and I'm very glad we have something to look forward to in the expansion. Matt is definitely the MVP this expansion.

P.S. I highly recommend leaving some pet out while running -- they might just happen to grow giant, which can be pretty amusing.