The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My take so far...

BuzzyJr

Everything LOOKS BEAUTIFUL ! ! ! Until I tried to take screenshots zoomed out :( There's alotta video problems out and about on Onderon, panning around zoomed out clips through WAY TOO MANY objects... Crazy how it looks like Pandora meets a Darvanis/Ziost map... I was able to pop SOOO many Hammer Station FP runs, all good, got to my 50k cq goal pretty quickly, didn't mean much though, all the drops I received were cheesy, no set bonuses, but they had a neat green up arrow :/ Fleet decos and vendors seemed like a child wanted to make it look like they ate all of their eggs and spread them around the plate... Speeder to each part of the fleet seems to be a great addition for the totally lazy player, should have just put QT points throughout the fleet... And then I found those SoW speeder and pet vendors, really, I'd like to disintegrate both of them along with that idiot Kai Zykken, is that the grind I mean gearing vendor, OH MY ! ! There's alot going on with this EXPAC, could make SWTOR great again, hopefully you take ALL the ideas, feedback, criticism, etc. you are receiving to heart and use them to your advantage. I believe this time your choices are the ones that are going to matter...