The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Jawa Junk Vendor

SIthDarkMortis

Hello there!

Does anyone know an exact vendor mentioned in today's article (http://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20190829)? As was said there it should be a Jawa Junk Vendor selling random gear with increasing drop rates of specific gear which meets your needs and crafting materials:

"Jawa Junk can be turned into a special vendor, granting either crafting materials or randomized gear for a specific slot. You can throw as much Jawa Junk at the vendor until you get a piece that meets your needs, allowing you to really hone-in on what item you’re trying to get."

On PTS there's only a new gearing system vendor with random loot boxes and different Cartel Bazaar Jawa Scrap vendors.

So, is it a mistype about Renown Vendor selling random gear for tech parts or maybe I just haven't seen this new one on PTS or it'll be added there with a later patch?

There's a vendor on the Republic Fleet in the GTN section that's behind some gates. Nitoo, Spoils of War Vendor. There's no way to interact with him atm, you can only mouseover his vendor icon on the map. Might be him.

Edit: he's also in the supplies section. :t_confused: Sooo, I dunno now, tbh.

Edited by tuulem

There's a vendor on the Republic Fleet in the GTN section that's behind some gates. Nitoo, Spoils of War Vendor. There's no way to interact with him atm, you can only mouseover his vendor icon on the map. Might be him.

Edit: he's also in the supplies section. :t_confused: Sooo, I dunno now, tbh.

Hmm. Haven't seen any inoperable vendor on Imps fleet supplies. Thanks anyway! :)

Edited by SIthDarkMortis

Well look again there is one. just not the one you were looking for. Trades jawa junk at a rate of 10 for 1 going upwards, greed to blue, blue to purple.

But a vendor mentioned in the article should sell gear and materials. I think the one you've found was there before PTS Phase 2.

Edited by SIthDarkMortis