The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Companion Healing Much Weaker

Aeternali

Copied a character to PTS, companions healing is much weaker than it was before.

This is unacceptable as I am doing the exact same missions in PTS as I am doing in live.

All factors related to companion rank, buffs etc should be the same.

Copied a character to PTS, companions healing is much weaker than it was before.

This is unacceptable as I am doing the exact same missions in PTS as I am doing in live.

All factors related to companion rank, buffs etc should be the same.

I noticed this as well, but I must admit it has been a challenge (and fun) killing Malgus repeatedly on that last story mission on Odessen. Despite his huge health pool, he could not keep with the level of damage coming in when there was more than 1 gold in a trash pack blocking the way. For me it was kite, kite, kite, while Malgus took yet another dirt nap, either in tank mode or healing mode. Only in DPS mode could he kill before being killed. But, he would have them softened up enough for me to CC one of the golds and finish them all off. Also, trying to heal Malgus didn't work either as all that did was draw threat and drain drain force all to quickly.

Seriously, I suspect part of the problem is both their damage and healing is quite a bit less than it was before 6.0, even with the same amount of Presence and Influence.