The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Materials Inventory glitch

Banthabreeder

I had this problem on PTS 1.5 but no one else did so figured it was because it wasn't completely finished.

On PTS 2.0 same problem is occuring.

1) Open your inventory window. On left side are the new Deconstruction and Materials Inventory buttons/icons.

2) Click on Diamond icon to open Materials Inventory. The Diamond icon now is white.

3) Close the Materials Inventory window either by clicking on the X in upper right corner or clicking on the Diamond icon. The Diamond icon is still white.

4) Anytime I press the spacebar now, the Materials Inventory window opens and closes on each pressing of the spacebar. Clicking on the Diamond icon opens and closes the Materials Inventory window no problem, but the icon continues to stay white.

5) Workaround is Open the Materials Inventory window and click on any item in that window. Now the Diamond icon turns off and the spacebar no longer opens and closes the window.

5) Workaround is Open the Materials Inventory window and click on any item in that window. Now the Diamond icon turns off and the spacebar no longer opens and closes the window.

Thanks for the workarround. It was driving me crazy.